Every dry season, there is a lot of static electricity on the body, and small fish are often caught by surprise. Although static electricity generally does not cause life-threatening to the human body, it is always electrified, and my mood will be a little unpleasant. In addition, a large amount of electrostatically adsorbed dust contains a variety of viruses, bacteria, and harmful substances, which are harmful to human health. Serious electrostatic phenomena can cause human skin to become irritated and irritated. It can even cause bronchitis, asthma and arrhythmias. The impact of static electricity on our lives is still very large, so how can we remove static electricity? Let's take a look at these tips to remove static electricity!
How to remove static electricity
1. "Discharge" before entering or leaving the door. Before touching the iron door, you can put your palm on the wall or the ground to remove static electricity, or grasp a bunch of keys with your hand first, and then use the tip of a key to touch the iron door, so that your body's electricity will be discharged.
2. Try to choose pure cotton products. Choose cotton fabrics for clothing and home accessories. Avoid using chemical fiber carpets and furniture with plastic as the surface material to prevent friction and electrification. Keep electrical appliances such as TVs and refrigerators as far away as possible to prevent induction of electricity.
3. Take a bath and change clothes frequently. Bathing and changing clothes can effectively eliminate static electricity accumulated on the surface of the human body.
4. Conditioner for shampooing. When the hair cannot be combed, immerse the comb in water, and after the static electricity is eliminated, comb it at will. Try to use conditioner when washing your hair.
5. Bare feet are conducive to electrostatic discharge accumulated on the body surface. Therefore, in leisure, you can release static electricity through bare feet.
6, eat more vegetables, fruits, yogurt and other foods, drink plenty of water, supplement calcium and vitamin C, maintain the normal electrolyte balance of the body to reduce the impact of static electricity.
7. Touch the metal door in advance when getting out of the car. When getting out of the car, touch the metal door frame with your hand in advance to discharge the static electricity from your body, so as not to discharge when you suddenly touch the iron door after getting out of the car.
8. Increase humidity to make local static electricity easy to release. After using the appliance, you should wash your hands and face immediately to let the electrostatic charge on the skin surface be released in water. In winter, try to use high-moisturizing cosmetics and indoor humidifiers.