Extremely hard-to-find chip distribution skills, see through the main intention at a glance, and easily select the doubling bull stock
The market meaning of "chip distribution" public / public / first financial
It reflects the number of positions held by investors at different prices. An important feature of the chip distribution: it reflects the total cost of opening and holding positions of all investors in a stock on all circulating disks, and it indicates the most true position on the disk. The chip distribution is a good tool for finding medium and long-term bull stocks. Very intuitive to judge the nature and status of individual stocks
1. Bars of chips: Each bar is of different lengths. Each horizontal bar represents a price. The length of the bar represents the volume of the transaction corresponding to this price. The longer the bar, the more The greater the volume of this price. If the stock price stays near a certain price level for a long time and there are a large number of transactions, the corresponding chips will usually be very dense, forming a small mountain-like shape. This kind of small hill is often called the chip peak.
2, chip color: red is a profit plate, blue is a stuck market, the junction of red and yellow is the current price.
3. Average cost line: The middle yellow line is the average cost line of all current market holders, which is the focus of the entire cost distribution.
4. Profit Proportion: It is the proportion of profitable market in the current price. The higher the profit percentage, the more people are in a profitable state.
5. Profit order: the number of profit orders at any price.
6. The range of 90% and 70% indicates the price range in which 90% and 70% of the chips are distributed in the market.
7. Concentration: The density of chips. The higher the value, the more divergent it is, and the more concentrated it is.
8. Chip departure rate: The distance between the profitable chip price and the average cost. The price of the profitable chip below the average price is negative deviation. The further away, the greater the negative deviation. On the top is right away.
Application Principles of Chip Distribution
1. After the bottom single peak is dense, it is suitable for buying in the medium and long-term band.
2. Low single-peak denseness is not necessarily the bottom, it may also be a falling relay. After the chips are concentrated at a low peak, if the market oscillates around a single peak dense area, the possibility of probing the bottom is relatively high.
3. After the stock price breaks out of the single-peak dense area, it is the time to buy in the short and medium-term wave band.
4, the peak does not move, more than falling. In the process of the stock price falling, if the high-density peak does not move downward, it means that the high-tightening market still exists, and the market outlook will be under the pressure of the holding-up market. For such individual stocks, investors cannot easily participate in mid- or long-term band operations.
5. The upward multi-peak density is suitable for short and medium-term wave band operation: buy when the stock price falls to the lower dense peak, and sell when the stock price rises to the upper dense peak.
1. Learn the operations that chips can better guide;
2. Through the dynamic observation of the chips, we can find and explain the reasons for the specific operation of the stock;
3. By observing the chips, we can predict the future direction of the stock.